In lu of our anniversary yesterday I thought I'd share some of our favorite "fun" pictures from our wedding (plus one pretty one). It's hard to believe it's already been two years! Then again some days I find myself thinking..."it's only been two years?!" Not so much in a bad way either, it just feels like you've been together for a lifetime when you finally find the right family!
{The new Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Simpkins}
{We knew he Wyatt was happy...even if he didn't want to smile}
{A little newlywed humor}
{Licking the strawberry sauce off the bottom of our "pie topper"}
{The world melts away while we enjoy our happiness}
{Our first dance.....Let's Stay Together - Al Green}
{And Wyatt.....a little to pooped to party!}
Beautiful!! I wish Daryl and I had wedding memories like these. They are just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing those!! You were such a gorgious bride. So fun :)
ReplyDeleteYour dress was absolutely beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDelete