Thursday, August 6, 2009

{to my crafty readers}

So I have been wanting for a long time to start a blog for my crafty stuff. I have yet to start it because I just can't come up with that perfect name. I have some ideas floating around or at least words I like but it just hasn't hit it quite right yet....so I'm asking for your help. I figure throwing around ideas with other crafty people or even any of you who might have an idea may help me to get more inspiration for that perfect name.

Here's what I am looking for....I want to post projects I've done or are working on. Things that are gifts or stuff I've done for myself. I have my scrapbooking, mini books, home decor, sewing, quilting, altered projects, and whatever else I can invent. I know that I DO NOT want the words creative or craft in the name at all and I don't want it hobby specific, meaning nothing with the words sewing, scrapbook, etc...in it. I want something that specifically says she does a "hodge podge" of different things.

So any ideas? Any at all?

1 comment:

  1. I am really no good at things like this. I am still not sure I like the name of my craft blog. I think this is the hardest thing . . . coming up with a name. Hmm. I will try to think for you.

    ReplyDelete