So the boys are finally all better!! I was at the doctors last Monday getting meds for Wyatt who turned out to have bronchitis. Then Tuesday I come out of the bathroom to find my husband curled up in a shivering ball on the bed....still in work clothes! So wed. I was back at the doctors getting the same antibiotic for him! The reception lady even laughed and said weren't you just here yesterday?! So after having the two of them home for two days, Wyatt all last week and a very unexpected Monday holiday Tuesday I was beside myself with all the silence!! It was a much needed relief! I love my family but when all you hear every 20 minutes for a week is, "I need more orange juice" or "where's the cough drops" or my favorite "I'm still freezing!", you can only imagine the deep breath I took after dropping Wyatt off at school Tuesday morning! Then wed was a half day....figures! haha =)
Tomorrow I plan to get up and moving bright and early and make some real progress with Wyatt's room. I've been redecorating it for a while now. But hey not all of us can pull a Ty Pennington project in a week!! Let's just hope the baby belly is willing to cooperate with my early awakening!! I'll post picture's as soon as it's done! I wish some hadn't of misplaced my camera so I could have the whole before and after picture thing going but oh well. Bottom line is before it was a room with 4 white walls. After.....well you'll just have to wait and see!
Good Night!
Oh wait one more thing......T-6 days until we find out the sex of the baby!
Ok now really good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment