Monday, February 16, 2009

I still got it!! hehe

I had to get to the store to get something for breakfast this morning but I was feeling horrible so I threw on a sweatshirt and some tennis and ran out for a quick second. I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet because a new tooth brush was on my list since mine had an accidental rendezvous with the toilet and my hair was unbrushed and thrown in a pony tail. As I came out of the store an older gentleman was getting out of his car next to me that had these really cool head lights. I commented about them and he told me they made them for my truck too but I mentioned that they probably wouldn't look as good on my truck and you know what he said.....he said that as long as I was in it they would...I smiled and simply said thank you you just made my day!

I know we all love our husbands very much ladies but really once in a while when you haven't even brushed your teeth yet it's nice to know......YOU STILL GOT IT!!! =)

2 comments: