Let me first start out this new Simpkins family blog by explaining the title I have chosen:
In life I have learned that each person that you come in contact with has something to offer you in return for sometimes nothing more than a simple glance. Each person you've seen, touched, talked with, held or even loved has left something of theirs with you of even minute proportions. In my years on this earth I have gained so much from so many people I have come to realize that every smile, every love, every handshake, or every heart break has brought me to be the person that I am today. The lord has not always given me those that I've wanted, be it friendship, family or love, but that he has been generous in giving me everyone that I needed to become the person that I was to be.
Looking into the eyes of eternity with my husband and my son I realize now more than ever how important it is that we must recognize and welcome all those whom our heavenly father has given us, be it ever so subtle, and take from them what we are to make of ourselves. I stand now a woman of great wisdom and understanding of myself and those around me. I stand now in awe at the family I have been blessed to learn from for all eternity. I stand now with, by my side, many strengths.....We stand now with One Mission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kerriann I am glad to see you started a blog. This is so addicting be careful.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm not so sure I have the time to be addicted let alone even keep this thing somewhat updated but I figured I'd give in a shot!
ReplyDeleteHey!! Welcome to the blogger world! Your post is very well said.
ReplyDeleteI am excited to find you have started blogging too!! I love what you wrote as well. I too totally believe that. We all do touch each others lives. I have always felt I have become who I am because of the many people who have been a part of my life.
ReplyDelete