So I got a phone call from my brother in law today letting me know of a very special event. I rushed to the bathroom got ready in 10 min fumbled through Wyatt's closet for some special things and called the school to have him waiting in the office for a "doctors appointment".
The clueless little boy getting more and more excited by mom's laughter very patiently changed his shoes, re-gelled the hair, refreshed the deodorant and grab some gum with out pressing too much to get the "surprise" out of me.
As we pulled up to the Office Depot in Rancho Cucamonga his eyes were big as saucers! "No way mom!" "Is his car really here?" and "Oh my gosh" were the only things he could manage to say then as I said "Yup...and so is he" the hyper active boy froze speechless.....really he froze!
So off he goes on the best day of his life....
Waiting in line....finally words in a whisper...."Mom I'm just so excited!"
Then this is what happens when you let the drunk lady behind you take the picture while you get your hat signed... Tony was only letting people take pictures as your rushed through but...
Walking on cloud nine we stop for a quick photo with the old #20 car... oh and a cool crafty mom side note.....I had him sign the scrapbook page I did of the first time I took Wyatt to a nascar race! Now that's not something you have in your scrapbooks to often!!! Great thinkin' I must say!
Oh how totally awesome!! I know how much Wyatt love him! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteYeah and as cool as it was to see Wyatt so thrilled I have to admit I was kind of cloud nine myself....We both love Tony!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!! That is so so SOOO awesome! What a fabulous Mom you are. Way to make his day and way to surprise him too. Now, that does make for one great day :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Wyatt looks a lot like Erik, btw. Or maybe it's because he's the same age I remember Erik being. :)
ReplyDeleteProbably what you remember....he actually looks just like Devin and his gorgeous momma! hehe =)
ReplyDeleteHow cool for Wyatt. I know how much he loves Tony Stewart. So what color is his room now red or orange?
ReplyDelete