Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{auto shop!}

Dad/grandpa came for a visit in April (i know i know seriously delayed post). We always love it when he comes to visit. The boys have a blast playing with grandpa and laughing at everything. We all do. We laugh a lot when he comes to stay with us. I seriously love that my dad is such a big kid. I'm blessed to have grown up in a family that "plays" no matter how old we get. It is fun watching him try to keep up with our sleeping habits though :) I love our "after hours" conversations too! I was really excited that we got to surprise grandpa with a day at Disneyland thanks to a cousin with a friend that works there. And I was even able to get some work done on my truck. Thanks dad for the super fun and productive visit.

Grandpa and the boys helping clean the back driveway up. Can't work on a dirty truck
forget the father daughter dance...i get father daughter mechanics instead

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Dad you have! I am glad you were able to do so many fun things while he was visiting.

    ReplyDelete