Thursday, November 18, 2010

{tyler's birthday}

"In everything you do celebrate you!!
{the birthday boy! 11-2-10}


Last year with a new baby and all parental birthdays were kind of set aside so when Tyler's birthday popped up on the calendar this year I wanted to do something special! Thanks to an old friend that is like family to Micky Mouse I was able to arrange a mom and dad only day at Disneyland! I got the kids all packed the night before for the babysitter and made sure everything was ready. It was a complete surprise from getting him the day off work all the way to a blind folded drive! I even got the lady where you pay for parking in on it. As I was driving up I held my finger to my mouth as to mimic telling her Sssshhh and pointed at Tyler laying back with a blind fold on. When I reached her it was all I could do not to laugh at what she said, "Welcome to Del Taco may i take you're order" haha I'm sure Tyler was thinking we didn't really take this long of a drive just for Del Taco but he was good about it! Finally we parked I opened the door stood him up and took of the blind fold! He was completely surprised! I wish I had a picture of the look on his face! He was a kid in a candy store who just spotted a brand new chocolate bar! It was too perfect! I hate to toot my own horn but I think I more than made up for the lack of birthday last year =)


1 comment: