Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Noddy}

When I was younger my wonderful Auntie in Canada would sen me all kinds of fun interesting things. One of the things i treasure most was the collection of Noddy books she sent. I have never seen them in a book store so I don't know that any of you have heard of them but they are wonderful little stories! I have happy memories of finishing a book and just waiting for the next one to come! This morning while I was picking up the house I walked into the living room and saw this:
It warmed my heart brought back happy thoughts and started my day off just perfectly!! I hope someday they look back and smile with cherished childhood memories of their Noddy experience.

Thank you Aunt Cory for being a part of so many happy memories!

1 comment:

  1. I remember Noddy! It was like Barbies to me - something you had that I didn't, but it didn't seem unusual at all for you to have. I didn't realize they weren't american!

    ReplyDelete