We have been doing some fun things in our house! About a week and a half ago we took a Friday and went to Disneyland! As a family we participated in the Disney Give A Day Get A Day program and got our free tickets to the park! It was James first visit! He had so much fun, the little 1 year old went from 10am to midnight with only a 30 minute nap and wasn't cranky at all!! Then This past Friday I got a call from a friend asking if we wanted free tickets to a private party the next day at Knott's! Of course we had to go, I mean a private party...free?? Who wouldn't go? So we ventured our way out to Buena Park for the day. Wyatt got on his first roller coaster (an incredible milestone) and James thoroughly loved riding the race cars with his big brother!!
It's been eventful and exciting...we have no more free tickets in the forecast at our house but with these boys everyday is an adventure!! I sure being a mother to boys! I'll post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun. I am glad that you didn't have to deal with a cranky baby. It is sure nice having wonderful friends :)
ReplyDeleteSO fun!! Going to two fun parks in just a week and a half. Fabulous.
ReplyDeletecan I borrow that friend? :)
ReplyDelete