This morning I reading a blog that I just love to death. She is so super funny that I look forward to her stories every morning! Well today I decided to share with her my funny (in hind sight that is) story about the bug in my pants! (read here) After rereading it I wanted to post a small update.
I am here to testify that prays are truly answered! Whatever they may be for! If you are sincere and heartfelt the Lord will answer you! I also know that sometimes it's not always the answer you want so I am very grateful to report that he let me have this one! I have been virtually roach free (aside from an occasional dead body discovered here and there) since Jan 2009! I did it! I really did it! With my faith and my hubby's sincere desire to "calm me down" we were able to Pray Away The Bugs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha! I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete