Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[matt & wendy}

Hello friends!

I received an email from my younger brother today. Matt and Wendy are dear friends of his and the family and are asking for a little help. As I read their story in Wendy's own words, on the blog mentioned below, my heart was touched. They truly have been through so much! If you can take 2 minutes of your time please read my brothers message below, go visit the site and leave a quick comment!

Thank you!

FROM MY BROTHER:

Hey everyone,

Some of you know my buddy Matt Ewell, some of you don't but he and his new fiance are asking for a little help. They are finalists in a competition to win free photography for their wedding which would help them a ton! I don't need to say how much they've been through over the years, and how much this would help them. They need everyone to go to: http://amelialyon.net/ and post a vote for them in the comments. If you don't know them that's okay, help me help them! Just takes a second...

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you helped them to win!! :)

    ReplyDelete