I saw the following post on a blog and thought it was such a great thing to do that I wanted to share it with my readers. I hope that you will pass this along to all your readers as well. The store Scrappin' Table where the donations are being taken is a bit of a drive from me but if there are people who want to donate I would be willing to collect donations then take them out to the store near the end of their collection time. Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to donate by November 15th.
The Scrappin' Table has once again offered to have a drop box for "
One Warm Coat". You can help others by donating one or more of your winter coats that no longer fit. All coats and jackets that are donated will be given to the Los Angeles Mission for a person in need. Men, women & children would greatly appreciate your gift of a warm coat.
tammy i will be collecting coats from October 21- November 21, 2009.
You can either e-mail Tammy at tammyi@mac.com or contact One Warm Coat for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment