Tyler just took another big dad step with Wyatt.....he got to pull out his first tooth! He passed up the tricking a kid into it step and said "ok I'm gonna pull it out now...." and with one big yank Wyatt is less one tooth! Don't you just love dads?!!

For some reason Wyatt's baby teeth just haven't been wanting to come out...it's been at least 4 or 5 years since he lost a tooth....thus the worlds greatest "dad just pulled out my tooth" face!!! Notice Tyler "well it's out now" face....what a pair!!
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!!

For some reason Wyatt's baby teeth just haven't been wanting to come out...it's been at least 4 or 5 years since he lost a tooth....thus the worlds greatest "dad just pulled out my tooth" face!!! Notice Tyler "well it's out now" face....what a pair!!
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!!
Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo great. We need Dads. I don't think I am going to be so good at pulling out teeth. I sure hope Brian will be. I love Wyatt's face in that picture. So great!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You caught the perfect facial expressions!
ReplyDelete