Thursday, August 25, 2011

{Happy Anniversary}

It all started with a date...August 2006
And then a baptism...April 2007
Which obviously lead to a union...August 2007
Where 2 became 3...
Then 3 became 4...June 2008
But wait its not right, we need something more...September 2008
Oh boy! We decided we wanted more than just four...July 2009
That's our story...until we open the next door! August 2010
I started uploading a bunch of pictures of Tyler and I through out the last 5 years but I accidentally pushed the wrong button and closed the whole thing! I was so frustrated so I decided to just whip up a quick short story of how two became 5. In a few minutes my frustration went away and joy filled the space where anger had been. So what if the computer died on me...I had a great time looking back at all of our most memorable moments. While I am not going to redo it all, I will share this last photo with you. Whatever may shut down in your life just remember to always....
{august 2010 photo by Keriann Simpkins Photography}

4 comments: