Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{friendship}

There is nothing like the friendship bond that grows between two brothers! It is a bond stronger than duct tape!! I am entering this photo in a friendship week photo challenge over at "Skinned Knees" She is hosting a fun photo challenge. I thought it would be great to participate!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a cute picture. I love James smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT picture! I loveee it!

    Let's talk soon about September -- k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! I hope our LO is a great big brother...some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet!! I hope Tyler has a little brother one day! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pic. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pictures that show the love between brothers...I think it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is seriously the cutest picture. I love how close your two boys are. Wyatt is so good with James and you can just see how much James adores him. That really is special

    ReplyDelete