Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{8 months old}

James is...
...sitting up and crawling like a speed racer.
...pulling up onto things.
...walking side to side in his crib and on the church bench.
...eating like food will disappear tomorrow. (and staying thin oh to have that metabolism)
...saying dada.
...loves to talk and is very loud.
...sadly throwing tantrums already.
...giving hi 5's (well low 5's)
...has two bottom teeth and is expecting the top too soon.
...playing with everything BUT his toys.
...after every cord/string/rope or ribbon he can see.
...talking on the phone already....still making the funniest faces.
...still loving trees and the great outdoors.
...happy to see his big brother when he gets home from school.
...full of personality!
...is drinking out of water bottles (he LOVES water)
...is also drinking from a straw
...NOT loving blueberry puffs!! (that story to come soon)
...loving his dog Buddy who has become quite accustom to James' new found freedom! He patiently allows James to grab his paws, crawl right over him and even tug on his tail once in a while. Buddy's only request is that right after dinner he is allowed to eat James' leftovers!
I'm sure there is lots more but that's the most of it. James is happy healthy and growing everyday! We all love him so much and are eternally grateful to have him in our lives!


2 comments:

  1. James really is such a sweet and happy boy. I just LOVE his smile. It always makes me smile every time I see it. I can't believe he is already 8 months old. The first year goes too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog. That blueberry story is too funny. I just wish it wasn't in RS so I could have laughed a little harder. His faces crack me up. It sounds like he and Paisley are doing things ay the same time. Only Paisley is not eating food quite yet.

    ReplyDelete