Thursday, July 9, 2009

{goals}

A friend of mine posted a blog about weekly goals. She found another woman's blog here that was about creating a weekly goal every Sunday posting what the goals are then keeping everyone updated on them as the week goes on. This friend of mine has now challenged all her friends to the same idea....It's such a great way to encourage each other to accomplish the little things or even the big things each week.

It's already Thursday night so for the rest of the week our family goals are:

1. Make sure everyone puts their dishes in the dishwasher and NOT the sink after they are used.
2. Take a 15-30 minute walk with the dog everyday.
3. Get the front porched cleaned up before the in laws come to visit Saturday morning.

And one just for mom:
1. Finish sewing at least 2 of the outfits I have for James before I go to bed Friday night!

Now I may not get pictures of all these things but I'll try my best to keep you updated! I'm hoping for Family Goal #1 to become a permanent habit!!

So who's up for the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Keriann, I found your blog through Tasha's and I just have to say you must be amazing or something because that is more than I could do in a whole week, let alone a couple days!
    I am glad you are joining the challenge- it has turned out to be a lot of fun!
    -Stephanie
    shirleyandyolanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. If you want me to add you to the list of "challengers" just visit the site and comment to give me permission! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great. I think I have commitment issues, because it seems way too hard to do this, but count me in anyway.

    PS, how's it going,if you know what I mean. I hate to pester since both my boys were ridiculously late. But I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete