This weeks goals are:
Family goal: To stop saying shut up in our home.
Somehow this nasty little habit seems to have snuck in our home in the last few months and we are all guilty of it. I have always hated those two little words and I'm a bit shocked that we let them in. I hope this is one goal we can stick to and keep forever!
Mom's goal: To finish sewing the rest of James things (4 outfits & 1 blanket).
Dad's goal: To eat healthier. Going to try a low carb diet for one week. (I guess it will kind of end up somewhat of a family goal considering we eat dinner together and all) Anyhow dad's off to a great start with a nice big egg breakfast this morning!
Wyatt's goal: To make his bed before watching morning cartoons without being asked. He's off to a great start this morning! Mom is REALLY hoping we can make this one stick!!
James' goal: To arrive!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FINGERS CROSSED ON THIS ONE!!!! I have a doctors appointment today so I'll keep you all updated on James' goal later this afternoon!
This is such a great way of doing things! If I can get my husband on board I would try it!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to try things this way! Good idea Keriann!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are all making goals! love it! Good luck to the whole family. Can't wait to see how things are going this week. Can't wait for James to arrive too. I REALLY hope that goal gets accomplished :)
ReplyDeletekeri-
ReplyDeletei didn't realize you blogged! thanks to emily for linking here! best of luck with your goals, and be sure to cut yourself some slack after that baby comes!
I am hoping that little James arrives too. I love your gols and I wish you well in accomplishing them.
ReplyDelete