Thursday, July 2, 2009

{Do it anyway}

Things I would like to say "Screw It" to and just do it anyway!
(i found this idea on a blog I was reading...how fun!)

MOVE TO MONTANA

Oh to get out of the smog and heat of Southern California! And not just to a cooler place but a beautiful place! Oh to look out my kitchen window and see green rolling hills and mountains with evergreen trees! Oh to teach my children how to bake a pie on a snow day and shoot a riffle on the first day of hunting season! And OH how I would love to just drive out every December in the snow and cut down any old Christmas tree I want!! Oh to live a simpler, slower life!

BUY A CABIN IN MAMMOTH

Now this one well a bit less realistic considering I know very few people who can afford the million dollar cabins in Mammoth but still this is a "if I could i would" blog post! =)

RUN A RED LIGHT

I can't count the times I've been running late but if it hadn't been for that one red light I would have made it to my destination right on time! Stupid red lights!!!

PUT IN A POOL

We just have a rental home right now and honestly I think the landlord would let us put up an above ground pool but to have our very own built in pool would be fantastic!! He'd probably let us even put that in but it's just a rental....who pays for a built in pool when they don't own the property?


I'm sure I could right a longer list of things I'd like to say screw it to and do anyway but my growling tummy has now gotten the best of my brain so I had better feed before I start writing gibberish!

FRUIT LOOPS HERE I COME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this wish list is SO you Keriann! Someday you will get to move to Montana, just like you wish.

    ReplyDelete