Saturday, July 4, 2009

{2 weeks 2 go}

Not the clear of pictures but Wyatt tried his best!
And these were actually taken with 3 1/2 weeks to go...

It feels like forever even though now it's only 2 more weeks!!



6 comments:

  1. I think Wyatt took great pictures. Good luck I hope he comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's almost time!!! I can't wait to see the little guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second picture. Yea for 2 more weeks! I hope for your sake it is sooner. The end is seriously the hardest in my book. I cannot wait for this little boy to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so excited for you guys! More cousins, hurray!! I hope these last couple weeks go well for you, and hopefully we'll be able to come down to Cali and see all of you after the summer. Better post lots of pics of your little guy til then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I hope he comes soon too! I am SO tired of being pregnant and SO READY to meet our new addition!

    ReplyDelete