So my dog buddy just did the cutest thing! If I hadn't had my hands full of pins and fabric I would have grabbed my camera and gotten a picture but it was over so fast I didn't get it.
I was sitting on the living room floor pinning some fabric pieces and a baby on the TV started crying. Not that fake TV kind of cry, it sounded real.....Buddy (our big dog) came hurrying out from the other room and stared at the TV. He did his little head twist thing a time or two trying to figure out why there wasn't a real baby then he sat down and stared at it until the crying stopped. It was so cute! I've seen him with 3 month and older children and he's very playful yet gentle with them but to see him so concerned about a crying baby was the most heart warming thing I've seen all week! He's already so gentle with my tummy (he won't even give me hugs anymore and I'm the one that taught him that trick)....he will be such a great protector for James! I can't wait until he is here and the whole family, mom, dad, Wyatt and Buddy can enjoy his company!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how cute! Buddy is a sweet dog. He cracks me up. We all can't wait to see James too.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that. What a good protector.
ReplyDeleteAhhh. That is such a sweet story. I cannot wait for your little guy to get here! He is going to be so loved.
ReplyDelete