As some of you know...a friend of mine has to do the worst thing ever...bury one of her little girls! Cheyenne was with us long enough to see her ninth birthday party then she went to live with her father in heaven. The family can not afford the funeral costs and has a link set up that can help them. I am asking all my kind friends, if you are able to please help. If you can not financially help please try to let those you know, who may be able to help, know about the situation and send them the link below. I am grateful for such wonderful people in my life and I want to thank all of you because I know whether or not you are able to donate money to my friend it is truly in your hearts to do so. Thank you all for having such kind hearts!
Keriann
------
From mom....
http://cheyennebroswell.chipin.com/funeral-arrangements-for-cheyenne-broswethis is a link to help with the cost of funeral arrangements....we cant afford it and insurance was apparently canceled.
if you can help thank you,
Cheyenne's Mom
Cheyenne was an amazing little girl who gave without ever asking for something in return....she was the perfect example of an angel here on earth.....her family really needs the help
thanks,
her friends
Cheyenne & parents @ 9th b-day party
This is so sad. My heart truly goes out to her family. I will send an email to my family and friends to spread the message.
ReplyDeleteOh, that makes me cry. What a good friend you are to put this up. What a very tuff time for her family.
ReplyDelete